Description A perfect everyday lip balm that complements the Kari Gran skin care system. The Kari Gran Tinted Lip Whip contains a soothing combination of ingredients. Handy in the purse, in the car or on the night stand. Tinted Lip Whip is beautiful alone or paired with lipstick and gives lips a sensual, glossy, moisturizing boost. Size: 7ml How To Use Apply to lips throughout the day and night. As needed. Do not use if sensitive or allergic to any ingredients listed on the ingredient tab. Avoid eye contact with this product. Wear under or over lipstick or alone. Ingredients
- Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil
- Organic Camellia Oleifera (Camellia Seed) Oil
- Organic Olea Europaea (Olive), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) & Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil
- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine
- Tocopherol (Non GMO Vitamin E From Sunflower)
- Wildharvested Pimenta Racemosa (Pimenta Berry) Oil & Organic Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark) Oil
Brand Bio Kari Gran is an eco-luxe skin care brand providing a simple, elegant, all natural skin care solution that works flawlessly for any age and skin type. Beautiful skin isn’t a gift or something you can buy; it’s a habit cultivated holistically. Our products are hand poured with the highest quality natural, organic, wild harvested and non-GMO ingredients, our simple, easy-to-use, all natural skin care system results in an everyday ritual. Always paraben and toxin free—the little black dress of eco-skin care.
- What inspired you to create your brand? At the time our brand was created, the green beauty world was much smaller than it is today. The choices were so limited. As a result of my autoimmune thyroid disease, I had limited my purchases to products that did not contain endocrine disrupting chemicals, and I wasn’t happy with the selection. The limited choices lead me to create something for myself that I shared with my good friend and now business partner, Lisa Strain, who saw the long-term potential and pushed us to create a business around it.
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently? I don’t know that I would do anything differently. Although hindsight is usually such a gift, I can’t change the past and you can’t miss opportunities to learn for yourself. Specifically, when it comes to our products, we still have the original skin care formulas in production and I still use them myself every day—I’ll never compromise those.
- What advice do you have to offer for those entrepreneurs in the green beauty industry just starting out? Create something you are proud of and you love using yourself. The green beauty industry is becoming more competitive, but there’s also so much room for growth. Don’t bend to trends or try to be everything to everyone. Find your niche and what works for you.
- What is your most favorite product you have created and why? I absolutely love our Lip Whips. They make my lips feel amazing and are simple and easy to use. Our Lip Whips have built up a cult-like following for a reason! Although, I’m also fond of the entire skin care line we offer, as they all work together, so it’s hard to choose if I want hydrated lips or hydrated skin! I want both.
- How do you juggle your life with such huge demands from your company? I practice Transcendental Meditation™ and it’s made a huge difference in my life. I don’t always get my afternoon meditation in, but every morning, I carve out 20 minutes and I never check my email before meditation or before I go to bed.
What is your morning and evening beauty routine? In the morning, I simply rinse with water and follow up with our Essential Serum and Rose Hydrating Tonic in a three to one ratio, which gives me the feel of a lightweight day lotion (three pumps of tonic to one pump of serum for my face, and the same amount for my neck and décolleté). A typical daytime lotion is a 75% or more base of water, so by mixing on my own, I create a custom moisturizer with pure product. I apply this right out of the shower and let it sink in for about 5-10 minutes and follow up with our Three Sixty Five SPF28 sunscreen, every single day, rain or shine. Some days I add a little mineral foundation to the SPF to tint, and on others I apply mineral