Export your products
If you export up to one page of products (up to 50 products), then the CSV file is downloaded by your browser. If you export more than one page of products (51 or more products), then the CSV file is emailed to you and the Shopify account owner.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products > All products.
- Click Export.
- From the dialog box, choose the products you want to export:
- Select which type of CSV file you want to export:
- CSV file for Excel, Numbers, or another spreadsheet program. Use this format if you plan to use a spreadsheet program to edit your product CSV file.
- Plain CSV file. Use this format if you plan to use a plain-text editor with your product CSV file.
- Click Export products.
Access your product image files
If you move your products to a new website and plan to close your current store or delete some of its product listings, then you need to upload your product CSV file to your new store while your old store and its product listings remain viewable.
When you export your products, the images associated with each product are not included in the CSV file. If you import the products to a new store, then the product images are generated only if they remain viewable on a publicly accessible website.
To ensure that your product images remain accessible to you, leave your original store and its products intact until you finish the import process. This allows your new store to assign the correct product image to each listing.
Send Your Export Files to ShopMainStreetOnline.com
- Attach Your CSV file to Your Request to Import Your Products onto America’s Local Marketplace or…
- Email your CSV to firstname.lastname@example.org