In this Episode: •Open Brand Concept •Test & Launch Products Fast •Better Brand Building
There are lots of ways to start selling products on Amazon. But there are some approaches that restrict you more than others in terms of the categories you are able to sell within and the variety of products you can offer. On this episode, Scott talks with his friend Dom Sugar about what it means to build an open brand, why it is a faster way to find and launch products, and how you can approach this style of selling, on this episode.
Download Transcript for this Episode:
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
▪ [0:03] Scott’s introduction to the podcast with Dom Sugar!
▪ [1:20] Dom’s experience in online sales and why he’s such a great resource.
▪ [4:00] What is the “open brand” concept.
▪ [9:10] The importance of keeping email lists segmented according to interest.
▪ [15:57] Should you have multiple seller account to create different brands?
▪ [18:26] Tips for choosing brand names.
▪ [26:48] Strategies Dom uses to sell more products.
▪ [37:14] The power of brands within a brand.
▪ [41:00] The kind of products Dom looks for to start another item in his product line.
▪ [49:20] Don’t let the barriers stop you from getting started.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
▪ www.TheAmazingSeller.com/FB – join the Facebook community.
▪ www.TheAmazingSeller.com/workshop – join the next workshop
Listen to more FBA Talk at FBA Private Label discussion on how to build and Amazon Business.
Check out my Weekly Workshop Link:
Get in on Scott’s next live event –
Checkout my book ’AMAZON SELLING BLUEPRINT’ at
Discounted Amazon Seller Tools: