Amazon provides the option to export various Inventory Reports. These can be readily configured to upload into your ShopMainStreetOnline.com Shop.
The Amazon Active Listings report includes several of the data fields that can be saved to your shop:
- Name (Description)
- Price (Declared Value)
However, some data fields are missing and will need to be added to the Amazon Active Listings report before uploading it to ShopMainStreetOnline.com. Keep in mind that these fields are optional, but the more data you provide for each product, the more useful your Shop will be:
- Image URL
If you’re ready to export your Amazon Active Listings report and configure it to upload to your ShopMainStreetOnline.com Shop, just follow these steps:
- Log into your Amazon sellers account.
- On the Inventory tab, select Inventory Reports.
- Select the Active Listings Report from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Request Report button.
- Reports generally take 15 to 45 minutes to generate. You can return to this page later to pick up your completed report.
- Under Check Report Status & Download, when the Report Status is “Ready,” click the Download button.
- Save the file to your local computer.
- Once complete, attach the sheet as a CSV file to the Import Products Process.
- Or email your file to orders@shopmainstreetonline